MHS Students Will Continue Education Through Alternative Methods of Instruction
Magnolia Heights School Home
The first day of school for students will be Friday, August 7th. Please check your email for updates and more information.
At a glance
- In recent years, Magnolia Heights has compiled an exceptional record in the area of college admissions with 100% of each graduating class awarded scholarships.
- The campus provides classrooms for nearly 700 students from 3K-12th grades, as well as playgrounds, athletic fields and facilities, gymnasium, and multipurpose building.
- MHS Athletics offers students an opportunity to be a part of championship winning teams as well as learning valuable skills both mentally and physically.
- As one of the largest independent schools in Mississippi, MHS employs over 75 faculty and staff and draws nearly 700 students and their families.
- Technology, innovative teaching methods, and dedicated teachers provide a structured Christian environment and rigorous curriculum.