Dear MHS Parents,
We are so excited for the new year!! We can’t thank you enough for all your support last year.
*Make sure to follow us on Facebook for all the lastest news and announcements! Look for Magnolia Heights School Parents' Club!
• Meet the Teacher: August 8
• Charleston Wrap: August 14 - Sept. 4
• Harvest Fest: October 22
• All A's Breakfast : January
• Raffle: February
• Boosterthon: April 14
• Fun Run & Catfish on the Hill: April 23
• Teacher Appreciation Week: May 4 -8
We look forward to a great year!!!!
The Parents Club~
- All the elementary classes have a challenge to bring 1500 boxtops per class to win a cupcake party - every class can be a winner if they meet their goal.
- The preschool has a group goal of 4000 boxtops to win cupcakes. They have a baseball theme - every 1000 boxtops gets them to another base.
- We are also doing a "boxtops for prom" drive this year. If the junior class will bring in 10,000 boxtops from the entire middle and high school, they will get $500 to go toward prom.
- We turned in over 20,000 boxtops last year to earn $2307.70.